Area: North Litchfield
Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
Bedding Types: 3 kings, 4 queens, 1 full, 2 XL twins, 1 bunk bed, 1 queen murphy bed
Oceanfront beach house with a private swimming pool at North Litchfield Beach in Pawleys Island. This home offers 7 bedrooms with a library and 8 1/2 bathrooms plus a separate carriage house with a home theater. Click here to access the owners website for more information!
- Pool - Heated
- View - Oceanfront
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Pool Access
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- Screen Porch
- Separate Carriage House with home theater, HDTVs, surround sound, pool table, wet bar, full bath with a Jacuzzi tub (common area with no sleeping accommodations)
- Third Floor: 2 BR, 1 B, 1 king, 2 XL twins (includes living area with wet bar)
- Second Floor: 4 BR, 4 B, 1 king, 4 queens, 1 full, 1 bunk bed (includes sitting area with wet bar)
- First Floor: 1 BR, 1 1/2 B, 1 king, 1 queen murphy bed in library
- First Floor: Gourmet kitchen: 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, 2 ovens, warming drawer, high volume ice maker
- First Floor: Main living room with fireplace and wetbar, Library
- 11 TVs, DVD players, media center with computer
- Access to iPod, MP3, XM satellite radio, computer on 50" display, AM/FM stereo/CD player
- Oceanside porch first floor level
- Second floor sun porch overlooking ocean
- Beach equipment and chairs set up daily Monday thru Friday
- Pool cleaned daily
- Light housekeeping in the common areas throughout the week
- Private inground heated* swimming pool and spa (*heated by request only for an additional fee)
- Gas grill
- Click here to access the owner's website for more information!
- Security Deposit Required
- No pets
- No smoking
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
This is by far the most well-equipped rental home in which we have ever stayed. In addition, the personal property managers, Mick & Amy, ensure your stay is 100% satisfactory. We will definitely return and would highly recommend both Dunes Rentals and, specifically, this property.
Beautiful property and private beach! Mick and staff is just the best at making sure this property is in perfect condition!
We are glad you enjoyed your vacation with us! We hope to see you back next year! Thank you for your feedback.
Mick and his staff keep this property in exceptional condition! So many amenities that we are spoiled and keep coming back year after year!
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent vacation at 72 Seaside. We hope you will continue to enjoy many more years vacationing at the Litchfield Beaches! We look forward to assisting you in 2018!
We just loved the comfort of the home. Here are the things that I appreciate the most. Nice linens and good pillows. Homeowners need to understand their guests are staying for a long time and nothing worse than a bad bed. That is how Westin built back market share. I also liked not having to buy EVERYTHING. For example, I hate having to buy cleaning products knowing they will just likely be thrown out. When we arrived, there was dish soap, laundry detergent etc. there that we could use. I have no problem buying new and leaving for the next guest. Just think it is ridiculous tenants have to buy each week.
Thank you for providing valuable feedback! We are so glad you enjoyed all that 72 Seaside has to offer for their guests! We look forward to seeing you at the Litchfield Beaches again next year!
The house was magnificent and the attention to detail was wonderful. Our family enjoyed every aspect of the house and the amenities offered. I don't know if we will ever revisit as our grandchildren are getting older and more difficult to "round up" for a family vacation. However, I would highly recommend this property to any family of 14 - 20 who want to enjoy a top notch facility.
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a review regarding your recent stay at 72 Seaside! We're so glad you and your family enjoyed your vacation at this beautiful oceanfront home and the amenities offered. We do hope to see you back at Litchfield Beach again in the future!