Area: North Litchfield
Beach Access: 0 Minute Walk
Bedding Types: 3 kings, 3 queens, 4 twins, 1 bunk bed, 1 twin daybed, queen sofa sleeper, rollaway
Oceanfront beach house located at North Litchfield Beach in Pawleys Island. This home offers 8 bedrooms and 8 1/2 bathrooms. Architect, Wayne Rogers, was the recipient of the 2014 Robert Mills Design Award from the South Carolina Chapter of the American Institute of Architects for his design of Sea Horse.
- Pool - Heated
- Internet Access - High speed
- View - Oceanfront
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- Pool Access
- Screen Porch
- Air Conditioning
- Third floor: 2 BR, 2 B, 4 twins, 1 bunk bed, rollaway
- Second floor: 5 BR, 5 B, 2 kings, 3 queens, 1 twin daybed, queen sofa sleeper
- First floor: 1 BR, 1 1/2 B, 1 king
- Central heat and air
- Elevator, first floor handicap accessible
- 2 Sitting rooms
- Steam room master bath
- Gourmet Kitchen with commercial grade appliances, featuring marble, granite and tile
- 2 Dishwashers, 1 oven and 1 warming oven, 2 washers and dryers, 2 wet bars - one with 2 icemakers and one with a fridge (1 icemaker on the first floor and 2 icemakers on the second floor)
- 9 TVs, 3 DVD players, 2 XBox 360s, sound system, access to iPod MP3 XM Satellite, and AM/FM Stereo/CD Player
- 10' Ceilings
- 3 Covered porches, screened dining room porch, oceanfront porches panoramic views
- Antique hard pine floors
- 2 Tempur-pedic mattresses
- Walkway to the beach with gazebo, hammock, and outside shower
- Gas grill
- Pool volleyball
- Outside shower
- Private inground heated* saltwater swimming pool with spa (*heated by request only for an additional fee)
- No pets
- No smoking
|Start Date||End Date||Weekly Average|
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
The house is fabulous and in a great location. The furnishings are wonderful, the bedrooms were spacious and so nicely decorated, the bathrooms are amazing and having 2 living areas was perfect for our needs. The large refrigerator was key as well as having 2 ice makers. The house suited our vacation needs perfectly - loved having the pool and the beach for our little ones to enjoy. A little surprised there were not good beach chairs to use as part of the house rental. One other minor item to mention - there are 2 coffee pots which is nice but they are very cheap, flimsy ones. The house is so beautiful and furnished in a very tasteful and upscale way - 2 nicer coffee pots would be an upgrade. Rave reviews from all of our family on the first year in the Sea Horse - looking forward to more years on vacation here. This was our 40th year renting and vacationing in Litchfield Beach - best house so far!!!!
Thank you for being our guest! We value your feedback!
Sea Horse is the best. Our family loves it there and can't wait to come back each year
Thank you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Yes! We liked it so much. Perfect for our family. We would like to rent it again next Thanksgiving.
We're thrilled to hear that Sea Horse worked so well for your family! We look forward to assisting you again next year!
Just want to thank you again for allowing us to rent Sea Horse. I bring 7 couples and 5 days is just enough - more than that and they would be on each other's nerves! Also, the grill is a great addition, when we had our family their in July I cooked 72 hamburgers and hot dogs at one time. Good job. Have a great fall.
We appreciate your review! Sounds like you had a great time and we look forward to your return to Litchfield Beach next year!
We have used the house for the past 3 years, great, attention to detail is unmatched. Would recommend to any large family looking for a wonderful vacation. Dunes Beach Home rentals is the best, they also pay attention to details, which makes the rental process easy.
Thank you for allowing Dunes Beach Home Rentals to assist you with your vacation needs over the years! We appreciate your valuable feedback. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations in the years to come and look forward to your return to Litchfield Beach in 2018!