Pelican Watch Villa 8A
Location: Off Ocean
Beach Access: 3:00 Minute Walk
Details At A Glance
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2 full 1 half
- Sleeps: 8
Bedding:1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins, rollaway, pack-n-play
Bedding Types: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 twins, rollaway, pack-n-play
Located approximately 300 yards from the ocean, Pelican Watch Villas overlook the salt marsh and small lakes. These villas provide access to the Rookery/Pelican Watch community swimming pool, community tennis courts, bike and jogging trails.
Each villa is equipped with central heat and air; a kitchen including coffee pot, toaster, dishwasher, microwave, and blender; living and dining areas with cathedral ceilings; washer and dryer; decks; and covered parking.
Children who are not toilet-trained are NOT permitted in the pool.
Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers, and trailered boats are not allowed in Litchfield by the Sea.
- Pool - Community
- View - Lake View
- Complex - Pelican Watch
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Winter Monthly
- Screen Porch
- Air Conditioning
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- Pool Access
- Second floor: 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 1 queen, 2 twins, rollaway, pack-n-play
- First floor: 1 Bedroom, 1 1/2 Bathroom, 1 king
- Bonus: Ground level room (outside access only) with sofa sleeper and TV
- Newly remodeled kitchen, new flooring
- Sink in each bedroom upstairs
- Ceiling fans
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- 2 Flat screen TVs, 3 TVs, 2 DVD players, stereo/CD player
- Free long distance phone service (in USA)
- Additional screen porch, deck
- Charcoal grill
- Outside cold shower
- No health club access
- No pets
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
We really liked the location and closeness of the beach.
Thank you for being our guest! We're so glad you enjoyed your recent vacation at Pelican Watch 8A and hope you'll visit us again soon!
We loved the unit in Pelican Watch. Its location is fantastic! Right next to the pool, short walk to the ocean and fishing and a view of the lake. Gorgeous!
Thank you for allowing Dunes Beach Home Rentals to assist you with your recent vacation at Pelican Watch 8A. It sounds like you had a wonderful time and we look forward to seeing you at Litchfield Beach again soon!
Pelican Watch 8A overlooks the pool and is very close to the beach. There is not enough glassware. The linens and towels are nice as well as the grounds and landscaping.