Location: Second Row
Area: North Litchfield
Beach Access: :50 Second Walk
Details At A Glance
- Bedrooms: 8
- Bathrooms: 8 full 1 half
- Sleeps: 22
Bedding:6 kings, 2 queens, 2 sets of bunk beds (1 full, 3 twins), queen sofa sleeper
- Pool - Heated
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Air Conditioning
- Winter Monthly
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- Pool Access
- Third Floor: 2 BR, 2 B, 2 queens, 1 bunk bed (twin on top, full on bottom), 1 bunk bed (twin on top and bottom)
- Second Floor: 2 BR, 2 1/2 B, 2 kings (1 handicap full bath)
- First Floor: 4 BR, 4 B, 4 kings, queen sofa sleeper
- Second Living Area/Media Room that includes Xbox system (games not included)
- Elevator goes up to second floor
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- 2 Living areas
- 3 refrigerators with icemakers, 2 dishwashers, microwave
- Washer and dryer
- 10 TVs, 2 DVD players
- 2 Covered Porches, 1 Sundeck
- 2 outdoor dining areas
- Enclosed hot and cold outside shower
- Charcoal and gas grills
- Covered parking
- Indoor putting green (putters and golf balls not included)
- Poolside lounge/dining area, umbrellas not included
- Private inground heated* 12'x31' swimming pool connected to a 10'x10' wading pool whose depth is 8"(*heated by request only for an additional fee)
- No smoking
- No pets
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
What a great house! It was perfect for our annual gathering of college friends. This group of friends has been getting together for over 20 years, after graduating 45+ years ago. Our creature comfort’s are pretty important to us and we really loved the elevator access. As one friend said, “this is the best living area/ kitchen gathering space we’ve ever had” and that was true. We especially liked the huge dining room table that we could all gather around, as well as the front porch rockers and picnic table. The number of bedrooms was great for sleeping options and the house, particularly the kitchen, was very well equipped. Parkers perch really is a great house for a large group, and I would certainly recommend it.
Thank you for your excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Parker's Perch! We're glad this home met your needs and we look forward to assisting you again in the future.
After 19 years of family reunions at Ocean Isle and Holden Beach, we ALL decided Litchfield is our new favorite and Parker's Perch is the best house we have rented yet!!! I called for a couple maintenance items and a very friendly gentlemen came within the hour, took care of everything, showed us how to fix those items if we have trouble again, and assured us we could call him at anytime as he was there to serve us! Can't ask for much more than that!
It is defintily a wonderful traditon to have! We hope to see you back next year! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Very Good all around !
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed your recent vacation at Parker's Perch! We look forward to assisting you again next year!
House was awesome-great views of the ocean-15 of us stayed for long weekend-plenty of room-loved each room had its own bathroom. Loved the double fridge and dish washer in the kitchen. The house is very quiet-Could not hear people walking around on the other floors. Large table for eating and playing games! Only request....larger coffee pot. We will stay here again next year!
Thank you for providing your feedback about your recent vacation at Parker's Perch! We're glad that this home fit your needs so well and we look forward to assisting you with a great vacation at Litchfield Beach again soon!
We always use Dunes for our vacation needs! Very helpful staff.
Thank you for your excellent review! We're glad that you found our staff to be so helpful and we look forward to assisting you with your 2018 vacation at Litchfield Beach!