Area: Inlet Point
Beach Access: 0
Details At A Glance
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4 full 1 half
- Sleeps: 12
Bedding:2 kings, 2 fulls, 2 twins, queen sofa sleeper
Bedding Types: 2 kings, 2 fulls, 2 twins, queen sofa sleeper
The Litchfield Peninsula
Experience South Carolinas most spectacular coastal setting on the Litchfield Peninsula. This narrow piece of land, bound by the Atlantic on the east and the tidal creek on the west, offers every desirable feature for oceanfront vacationing. Watch the magnificent sunrise from the oceanfront porch and end the day in awe of the sunset over the creek and marshes. The Peninsula is within the private, gated Inlet Point community. Each home on the Peninsula enjoys access to a community pool. Perhaps most appealing is the wide, uncrowded beach. The Litchfield Peninsula is truly a haven for those who want the finest in accommodation and location.
Children who are not toilet-trained are NOT permitted in the pool.
Motorcycles, jet skis, RVs, campers, trailers, and trailered boats are not allowed in The Peninsula.
- Featured Property
- Pool - Community
- Internet Access - High speed
- View - Oceanfront
- Complex - Peninsula
- Air Conditioning
- Screen Porch
- Beds made, bath towels provided
- Pool Access
- Click here to view video of Deja View and the surrounding area known as The Peninsula!
- Second Floor: 3 BR, 3 B, 1 king, 2 fulls, 2 twins, queen sofa sleeper
- First Floor: 1 BR, 1 1/2 B, 1 king
- Central heat and air
- Ceiling fans
- Dishwasher, microwave, icemaker
- Wet bar
- Jacuzzi tub in master bath
- Washer and dryer
- 3 TVs, DVD player, stereo/CD player
- 3 Decks (oceanside and creekside)
- Enclosed hot and cold outside shower
- Charcoal grill
- Access to floating and fishing dock
- No pets
- No smoking
Guest ReviewsAvg. Rating:
We have enjoyed this property for several years and look forward to next year. Your staff is excellent.
Thank you for providing us with feedback regarding your recent stay at Deja View! We are glad this beach home works well for your vacation needs and we look forward to seeing you at Litchfield Beach again next year!